Opening Times & Prices
Open all year round
The Castle and Exhibition Rooms are open to the public daily (including Sundays) at the following times:
- 2 January - 28 February - 10am-4pm
- 1 March - 31 March - 10am - 5pm
- 1 April – 31 August - 9.30am – 5.30pm
- 1 September - 31 October 10am - 5pm
- 1 November – 31 December 10am – 4pm
*Recommended last entry is 45 minutes before the gates close.
The castle is closed 24-26 December and 1 January.
The shop is accessible to visitors without the need to pay admission to the castle.
|Ticket||With Gift Aid||Without Gift Aid|
Registered Disabled / Carer
(you may be asked to produce proof of disability allowance)
|Children under 3yrs||FREE||FREE|
Buy tickets now and avoid queuing.
Visit this page for an explanation of Gift Aid
Parties of 20 or more are eligible for a group discount, please contact us for more details.
- Well behaved dogs on short leads are welcome (dogs are not permitted into the shop or cafe)
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear suitable footwear