Christmas Market Stalls 2017
There will be plenty to do and see at this year's Christmas Market with over 60 stalls, hot food and drink, music and entertainment, and even Santa himself! Scroll down to see what is on offer.
Click here to go back to the Christmas Market event page.
Eat & Drink
- German sausages, burgers and rolls
- Pembrokeshire Wood Fired Pizza
- Traditional and alternative welshcakes from Mamgu Welshcakes - chocolate or cheese and leek, which will you try?
- German chocolate marshmallow treats from Chocolate Kiss
- Teas, coffee, hot chocolate and waffles from our own cafe
- Hot apple juice and cider from Pembrokeshire Cider Co.
- Mulled wine
- Hot buttered rum from Pembrokeshire Beach Food Co.
- Gin from The Nook & Cranny
On Saturday and Sunday, Santa will be in his Pembroke Castle Grotto between 11am and 4pm to meet all of the younger visitors, hand out gifts and accept Christmas lists. Visits to Santa will cost only £1 per child and proceeds will go to charity.
There will be a variety of children's fairground rides open throughout the weekend.
This year there will be Christmas music from Golden Grove School, Lamphey Primary School, Penrhyn Church in Wales VC School, and Saint Teilo's Catholic Primary School; Castle Brass, and Pembroke Bell Ringers.
Art & Craft
- Local art and photography from Martin Chambers, Way Out West Gallery, Andrew Bailey, John Dooner, Kersten Howard, and Drew Buckley.
- Woodwork from Derek Darby, Pembrokeshire Woodturners, Richwood Joinery and Celtime Woodcrafts.
- Metalwork from Roy Thedvall.
- Fabric, felt and glass creations from Pebbles in the Sand, Fuse'n Beads, Liquorice Felts and Mabli Jack.
- Willow sculpture and baskets from Cassandra Lishman.
Fashion, Jewellery & Cosmetics
- Jewellery and accessories from Fresh West Silver, Louisa Williams Bespoke Jewellery, Joan Gravell, and The Silver Lily.
- Accessories from The Silver Lily, Bags of Difference, Liquorice Felts, Boho Beach House, Tynewydd Alpacas and Tudor Crafts.
- Boots from Susie's Sheepskin Boots.
- Aprons from The Ffres Cook.
- Cosmetics and soaps from The Body Shop at Home, Just Bee and Eden Natural Skincare.
Food & Drink
- A mixture of wines, cider, cream liqueurs, gin and rum from Pembrokeshire Cider Co., Cwm Deri Vineyard, Pembrokeshire Beach Food Co., Celteg, and Cusan Welsh Cream Liqueur.
- Sweets, cakes, bread and fudge from Lollies Traditional Sweetshop, Tan y Castell, Grandiflora, Oh Sugarplum!, Chocolate Kiss and Mamgu Welshcakes .
- Chutneys, jams and chilli sauces from Grandiflora, Farmers Food at Home, and Pembrokeshire Chilli Farm.
- Cheese from Caws Cenarth.
- Tea from Chantler Teas.
- Fresh produce, meats and cheese from Nash Farm, Penrallt Goch Poultry and MKS Food Distribution.
Home & Garden
- Furniture from Richwood Joinery.
- House and Garden Decorations from Jared's Driftwood Design, Pebbles in the Sand, Ruff Ideas, Home & Heart, Stitches by Louise, and Wanton Wax and Wicked Wicks.
- Candles from Quinnell Candles, Lavender & Lace, and Just Bee.
- Wooden items from Derek Darby, Pembrokeshire Woodturners, and Way Out West.
- Holly trees, plants and wreaths from Welsh Holly, Grandiflora, and Mabli Jack.
- Christmas decorations from Ruff Ideas, Boho Beach House, Mabli Jack and Nomads.
- Pet soaps from Meggy's Bathtime Soaps.
Toys, Books & Cards
- Toys from Edutoys at Pembroke Post Office, Stitches by Louise, Liquorice Felts and Deborah Jane Crafts.
- Books from Graffeg Ltd.
- Cards from Phoenix Trading.